Working Since: 2001 (Graduated University of Melbourne with Honours)
- Practice: Eltham, Mitcham, Yarrambat,
- Home Visits: Kinglake, Flowerdale, Bundoora, Kingsbury Millpark, Epping, Heidelberg, Ivanhoe, Bellfield, Whittlesea, Yan Yean, Eltham, Research, Kangaroo Ground, Yarrambat, Diamond Creek, South Morang, Doreen, Mernda, Wollert, Plenty, Lower Plenty, Upper Plenty, Eden Park.
- Also: Templestowe, Nunawading, Doncaster, Preston, Reservior, Dixons Creek, Yarra Glen, Panton Hill, Hurstbridge, Christmas Hills, Ringwood, Croydon, Park Orchids, Donvale.
Out of Hours Service Available: Yes
Billing: No Gap Charges for DVA, Medicare, TAC, WorkCover*.
Preferred Provider Private Health – Pensioner Rates Available
Home Visits Available: Yes (portable equipment – massage table, machines etc)
Post Graduate Study:
- Masters degree in Sports Physiotherapy,
- Diploma in OH&S, Tai Chi and Acupuncture.
Areas of Special Interest:
- Sports Injuries
- Orthopeadic Rehabilitation (Post & Pre Surgical)
- Spinal Pain (Lower, Middle Back & Neck Pain)
- TMJ Pain
- Ankle Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation (Stroke, MS, Parkinsons, MSA)
- Shoulder Pain, Impingement, Instability
- Exercise Rehabilitation for Heart Attack, Diabetes and Weight Loss
- Chronic pain
- Pelvic Floor
- Gymnasium and Hydrotherapy Program (Construction, Supervision and Maintainence at our or your location of choice)
- VIS (Victorian Institute of Sport)
- Australian Ballet
- AFL Clubs
- Tennis Australia
- Private Practice since 2001
- Tutored at the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Close Working Relationships with General Practitioners and Specialist Doctors (Orthopaedic, Neurological, Gerentology)
- Paediatric & Aged Care Facilities
Tim offers a wealth of knowledge and experience and can offer you a wide range of treatment options.
* Provided acptance of TAC rate increase, Medicare subject to valid Concession or Healthcare card.